Weekly update and games for 12-8-09

No pictures this week as I forgot to take any...

Its a shame as the first game involved a very nicely painted Imperial Guard army against an equally nicely painted Ork army although it did take most of the night to get the Ork army on the table...

Then there was an ACW game which introduced me to the period and the fact that when against me my son throws any number he needs but when he is on my side he cant throw a six to save his life!

There was a 10mm AWI which saw the Grenadiers seeming to have the same problem throwing the dice...

Finally there was the Warhammer league game, Ogres vs Skaven which saw the Ogre army taking plenty of casualties (mainly from its own side!) and finally losing, but a good battle none the less.

Next week we have:

Warhammer league game- Bradley and Vince (Vince to start setting up Monday pm)

FWC- Rob, Mick and Chris

Hordes & Magic the Gathering- James (arch deviant), Trainset and Bookmarc (trainee deviants)

This weeks quote- 'Me I'm dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest, honestly.'

Til the next time, Mick

Comments