Games for 04/08/10

Right then.


By the time I realised I had to do the scribbling this week, the camera's battery had died so the only photos are of my game. Tough. Above you can see Bradley rolling a cigarette while the British advance across Mars. Below he's gone to smoke it while the British decide this Mars lark is all a bit silly and retreat.





Elsewhere Rob was holding his own in Afghanistan and Brett's game was a load of Krupp.

Next week - JDE, Bradley, Tom, Jamie and Bookmark will return to Mars. Brett will take Andys B and G, Tony and Vince to Mexico, and Mick can ask everyone else why they are not entertained.

And now your quote. I've really enjoyed all the historical film quotes, no really I have. So here's one. "Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to exit the donut."

JDE

Comments