Games for 10th November 2010

Last night there were 3 games.

Brett ran a 18th century 10mm bash and the Brits were looking good last I saw.

Mick put on "Squig Race" for the younger members and Robin. I'm not sure anyone knows what happened there, but all seemed to have a good time.

To celebrate the return of the T.V series I ran "Escape from Colditz". Rob and Bradley were detained (not the first time I would say) and I ran the guards. Some inventive stooging and diversions led to one of my men spending half the game locked in the toilet and Bradley being sent to solitary. Eventually the British and French double teamed one of my landsers, produced enough rope to rig H.M.S Victory and were away and free.
There then followed one of the most blatant pieces of gamesmanship I have ever seen. Rob flashed a "bribe" at one of the sentries and my man duly turned his back as a Brit ran off into the woods. Bradley then grassed up the fact that the card used was incorrect. Much consulting of the rules revealed that cheating was punishable by arrest and solitary for the prisoner in question. Unfortunately arrest is only possible in the castle or grounds and he was away and free ! In a fit of peak I arrested Bradley for being French and sent him to solitary instead.

A fourth game occupied all members. The rules were simple; defeat the Biblical plague of flies. Personally I think they were just late for Rob's Egyptian game last week. Luckily we found that the flies liked Brett !

Games for Next Week:

Pathfinder D & D:

Andy G, Brett, James, Trainset, Robin and Bookmarc

Squig Racing:

Mick, Rob, Vince, Bradley ? and Jamie

Magic (Spit):

Bradley ? if takers

I am sure Mick can saddle another Squig if required or if you don't like what you see bring something else.

AOB: Some discussion over Mick running Squig Racing at Bristol. If there was anything else I missed it whilst fighting off the flies !


Last Weeks Quote:

No takers, but it was "Team America: World Police"


This Weeks Quote:

"You laugh like an Englishman !"



Vince

Comments