Games for 19th January 2011

Last night saw 3 games.

In BFG James lost. Again. Why does he do it ?

On the 10mm AWI front I last saw two lines struggling for supremacy.

In "Tannhauser" Bradley switched between liking and hating the game, depending on how he was doing. He ended up loathing it.

Next Week We Have:

Franco Prussian to "Volley & Bayonet" - Dave, Bradley, Mick and Brett will be hoping they have the necessary elan to carry it off.

Magic - What ? Again ? I thought it was banned. Bookmarc, Trainset, Robin and Jamie will be corrupting Knuckles. Rolling a six here boss.

That leaves anyone else who is attending, which includes me, to organise their own game. So what we do depends on who and how many are coming, so let me know. If it's just me and Andy B, then I guess it'll be Daleks.

AOB :

Plymouth Show - We haven't had an invite and no one felt strongly about setting up and running a game.

Warhammer League - Brett announced the league was cancelled due to lack of progress. Bradley loses again.

Last Weeks Quote:

"Last of the Mohicans". Not "The Patriot", although I can see why you could think that.

This Weeks Quote:

"This is an AK 47 assault rifle, the preferred weapon of your enemy; and it makes a distinctive sound when fired at you, so remember it."


Vince

Comments