Games for 17/08

Last week saw a large game of VBCW and an another case of Tank-in-Churchyard - we may as deploy them in there and have done with it. The RPFC played Bliztkrieg Commander by the window and Tom blew up Tony's trucks in Iraqistan. All perfectly normal.

Next week - now this week, apologies for the delay but I was Tripod hunting - we have BFG with Brett, Robin, Bookmark, Andy G and Trainset (good luck!); another Iraqistan game with Tom, Tony, Mick and Connor (nice language in front of the minor please!); HotT with Bradley, me, and Roddy if he's down; and according to my handwriting, Flames of War Barbarella. Which can't be right, but will probably be Mick's next period.

Last week's quote was Warriors, a classic film of gang culture, violence and social unrest, that was followed by 4 nights of gang led violence and social unrest. No matter how hard I look I can't find a film quote about a bald myopic vegetarian wargamer winning the lottery, so you'll have to settle for - "My god, it's full of stars".

Comments